Family Business since 1985
Italian Food Artisans is the first American Food Promotion Business Network entirely dedicated to Italian Food & Wine Producers with Artisanal, Craftsmanship, and Quality drove philosophy.
IFA introduces new and Artisanal food products through test marketing, segmentation, positioning, branding, targeting, consumer research and market entry strategies. Identifying "What's Missing" in the USA marketplace.
IFA creates a communication strategy to identify key messages and product positioning, through events aimed at consumers, brokers, importers, media and trade representatives.
IFA in cooperation with producers defines a business strategy in the near - mid and long term prospect. IFA links actions to strategy and measures progress toward realizing the goal of successful bottom-line results
Italian Food Artisans is the only US promotion agency that offers a FREE service to Italian food companies, with prospects for a future entry in the USA marketplace. The slogan "that NOTHING IS FREE," and "TOO GOOD TO BE TRUE. While that may be the case in most instances, this offer is completely FREE, and below is explained in detail our unique services.
Read fine print
ITALIAN FOOD ARTISANS AGENCY PROPOSES TO 1) Receive your products for testing and evaluation at your shipping cost
2) Follow up with the company on price point, and market comparisons
3) Offers two (2) presentations to 50 + Brokers, Purchasers, and importers interested in featuring your products. We hold a 10,000.00 + e-mail listing
4) Follow up with brokers for results and interest with on-site meetings
5) Once the business partnership established and orders commissioned, Italian Food Artisans will build a compensation of 4% on your sales within the USA territory with total exclusivity.
The contract will be legally binding for three years.
Once THE time is expired, companies and Italian Food Artisans may dissolve THE partnership at will with NO COST ON EITHER party!
ITALIAN FOOD ARTISANS PROMISES TO:
1) Absorb all cost for events, promotions, and network within USA
2) Use current USA address for business and office transactions
3) Follow up on all steps pertinent to business relationship
4) Finds a reputable in "GOOD STANDING IMPORTER" or use USITA INC.
5) Monitors all details on purchases and sales within the USA
6) Utilize IFA large Trade Network for all the necessary contacts
7) Your products tested by our chef network worldwide
YOUR INVESTMENT IS $ 1,000.00
(ONE THOUSAND DOLLARS) + SHIPPING COST
IFA INVESTMENT / ONE YEAR OF PROMOTIONS AND NETWORK, AND ALL RELATED EXPENSE
Let's connect; we can turn this into a reality!
1 - Ship food products you would like to feature and present in the USA Markets, along with marketing material you wish to share with brokers
2 - Products in the value of $1,000.00 (one thousand dollars), used for testing and the promotional events (2 per year) at IFA Headquarter the USA
3 - Shipping cost and any US customs clearing
4 - Products shipped to Italian Food Artisans Agency
5 - The initial product shipment should be sufficient for the 2 Promo events. Should we encounter a shortage, we will discuss the potential second shipment. Many brokers ask for samples, and we should accommodate the requests, if necessary.
6. Once sales have established, we can discuss the "BRAND AMBASSADOR " portion, which will have The International Chef Walter Potenza endorse and represent your products in Trade Shows, Events, Television, Radio, and Social Networks. We will discuss the cost for the BRAND AMBASSADOR SERVICE at separate time.
7 - We will feature your products (OPTIONALLY ) at FANCY FOOD SHOWS IN NY OR SAN FRANCISCO, under the Italian Food Artisans Pavilion with additional cost portion allocated and divided among the featured companies.